Someone told me that if you add 'Harry Potter and...' to the beginning of the title of a scholarly journal article, it makes it more likely that readers will actually read it. So I thought I would try it with some of my own articles. Enjoy.
- Harry Potter and Interesting Questions Worthy of Further Study
- Harry Potter and Woodsy the Optimal Owl
- Harry Potter and the Effects of Information about Invasive Species on Risk Perception and Seafood Demand by Gender and Race
- Harry Potter and the Financial and Psychological Risk Attitudes Associated with Two Single Nucleotide Polymorphisms in the Nicotine Receptor (CHRNA4) Gene
- Harry Potter and the Welfare Effects of Pfiesteria-Related Fish Kills
- Harry Potter and the Value of Agricultural Economics Extension Programming
- Harry Potter and the Economic Value of Marine Recreational Fishing in the Southeast United States
- Harry Potter and the Economic Benefits of Oyster Reef Restoration in the Chesapeake Bay
You're dying to read my stuff now, aren't you?
Feel free to join in the fun in the comment section.