After six months of writing and revision, Living with Water Scarcity is available.
This book is a follow-up to The End of Abundance (2011), but:
- I wrote it from scratch (no editing/revision of the old book)
- It reflects my latest thinking on water tariffs, markets, environmental flows, etc.
- It has ideas that I have not explored or explained here (this is not a tease -- it was just easier to describe them in the book)
- It's shorter, cheaper and snappier than my earlier book. Lots of ideas in 110 pages!
- It's got awesome illustrations!
You can buy the book in paperback ($10), Kindle ($4.99) and PDF ($5). Just go here.